Mitchell Public Works (MPW) is a collaborative of service and product businesses that support other small and mid-sized businesses. At present there are five (5) divisions within MPW:
- Harwin House Publishing: Online and offline marketing, website development, and self-publishing
- Peninsula Business Forum: small business consulting and training,
- Amaneunsis: consulting for the faith community; promotion and growth solutions; temporary and part-time faith-based office help
- Reliv Hampton Roads: Independent distributor (wholesale & retail); sales training services.
- Drawing Kindness: online and offline art sales, focusing on beginning and student artists. Will sell originals and prints.
The unifying themes between the five businesses is the use of free and affordable training to attract clients, and template systems to consistently generate revenue to customers and value to their customers.